2008年1月3日木曜日

Learning with computers

Introduction
6th essay title is ‘Learning with Computers’. We use computer now. So we have to study about computers. I use computer in some classes. Computer is needed to study for me.

Body

Before Writing III

Internet
I use computer in my house. I search something by Yahoo and Goggle. These can search many, many things. I can study everything. These are very useful for us. I studied many things from internet.

E-mail
I sometimes sent to e-mail for my friends. When I was junior high school student, I didn’t have mobile phone. So I sent e-mail by computer for my friends. It was a little inconvenience. Because of I couldn’t read answer mail for my friends immediately. But e-mail can send to a long mail. E-mail can send to all over the world so I can send to my host family in America. My host family lives in Minnesota and I stayed Minnesota in during summer vacation. I and my host family change many e-mail to know each other before I went to America. When I went back to Japan, we can keep in touch by e-mail.

Class
When I was high school student, I had to take computer class. I studied to use internet, word, excel, power point and so on. And when I was fresh man in this university I must take basic computer class so I can use computer a little.

During Writing III & IV

Writing III
I started study about writing to use computer in this class. I haven’t studied writing class to use computer yet so I feel a little difficulty.

Writing IV

Listening
I must understand to speak teacher in the class. Teacher said very important things. For example, class contents, homework and so on. I couldn’t understand to say teacher first time. But I can understand a little to say about teacher in the class.

Writing

Essays
I have to write many essays in this class. First I couldn’t write many words and write good essays. I didn’t like write essay. But I wrote essays I could write more than the first semester. I gradually like write essay.

Comments
We must comment for friend’s post in their blog and my friend write to my post. Comment is my blog to be better than now. It is very important opinion for my blog. And I’m grad to get comment for my friends so I want to write comment for many friends.

Posts
I have to up to posts on my blog. I always write about books, essays, food&drink and so on. I sometimes put on picture and link on my blog. I like take picture by my cell phone.

Portfolios
We must make Portfolio on my blog. It likes summary. I have to count word and check date about all posts. My teacher can easy know my blog’s state. It is very useful!!

Reviews
I write reviews. I wrote café review, movie review and so on. I must write good point about shop and movie. It is difficult!! But I like read reviews for my friends. I want to can write better reviews.

Reading

Book review
I have to read about English books. I can rental to library in my university so I always check bookshelf. After read books I have to write book review in my blog. It is very difficult. I can’t write particular about books story. But I like read about English books.

Friends blog
I like read for my friend’s blog and I have to write comments. I can watch some beautiful picture and good posts. I sometime write comment to friend’s posts.

Typing

Typing speed trial
I must to do typing speed trial in writing class. We must type 100 words or 150 words during 15 minutes. First, I couldn’t type 100 words. But I can write 100 words gradually in the class.

After Writing IV
I like use computer before writing class but I couldn’t use well. First writing class is difficult for me. And I think my typing speed and English skills but I take writing class during this semester I think my type speed and English skills are a little good. But I want to get English skills and computer skills better than now. So I want to more study about English.

Conclusion
I think computer is very important tool our life in the future. We have to use computer and English. So writing class is very useful for me. I want to more study English and computer skills.

[755 words]

0 件のコメント: