2008年1月30日水曜日

Important things

I think the most important thing is keep writing on your blog. It is very important to keep typing speed and your English skills. If you have good typing skill, you can write good posts, essays, reviews. And if you get some homework, you can finish homework very short time!!

Next, please try to read English books in your free time. First, I didn't like read to English books but I tried to read easy English book in the library. I couldn't read first but I like English books to keep reading. There are many easy English books in your University's library so If you want to read English books, please go to library and rental them.

Last, please search article about your blog. I have to write blog so I always search article about my blog. If I get good article, I try to take a photo to use my mobile phone. Some photo to be easy to see my article and photo is help to understand article.
[169 words]

0 件のコメント: