2007年11月21日水曜日

My lovely pet

I have one female dog. Her name is cookie. She is very cute and active girl. She is 1 and half years old. Her kind is Pomeranian. She is very small but She is my precious family. I like take a nap with her. She has very warm body. I always feel very happiness. She is always running my living room. She likes running!!!! I think she is very active girl. She always plays with bowl with me. It is really fun!! She likes chicken. My mother cooks chicken for her. She is really glad to eat chicken!! She is very quickly to eat. She likes potato and carrot. …like human!! So she is little fat now…. She always walks with my father. She likes walking. My father and she go to every night. I want to go to with them but me always loss the chance. I want to walk with her.
[153 words]

0 件のコメント: