2007年11月13日火曜日

My favorite places!!

My house
I like my living’s sofa. This sofa is very big and comfortable. I always stay on the sofa. I take a nap on the sofa, read book on the sofa, use cellular phone on the sofa and watch TV on the sofa. And I play with dog on the sofa. My dos likes sofa too. She is always sleeping on the sofa. I like sleep with my dog.

Sea
I like sea in amakusa. I sometimes go to amakusa’s sea with my friend. It is very beautiful and big. I couldn’t go to sea to swim in this summer but I went to drive. It was really fun time!!! I could to watch fish. Amamkusa’s sea is good to make my good feeling. I like sea in winter. It is very cold but winter’s sea is really beautiful!!

Mountain
I like go to Mountain. I went to Daikanbou in Mt. Aso last Sunday. Daikanbou is very famous sightseeing place. It has so beautiful view. I went to Daikanbou by car. I like driving to go to Aso. Aso has many mountains. There are beautiful locations. I want to go to Mt. ASo again!!

Hot spring
My family likes go to hot spring. My family often went to hot spring. Hot spring is very good to relax my body. But I can’t go to hot spring recently… So I want to go to hot spring to refresh my feeling. I like to talk to my mother in the hot spring. It is really fun time. I think it is very precious time for us.

Starbucks coffee
I work in Starbucks coffee. Starbucks coffee is very famous café in the world. I like Starbucks. Starbucks’s coffee is really delicious. I like Café Mocha. Café Mocha is very sweet coffee flavor. But it is good to relax my feeling. I think Starbucks is very good place to chat with friend or lover. And Starbucks is good to study. Starbucks can’t to smoke in the shop so there are always hang to good coffee flavor. I like it!!!!

[364 words]

2 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

I think I very much want to visit Kumamoto T^T I miss you!

<3
Kailey

Hiroko さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。