2007年11月14日水曜日

4th essay: Community Life


Introduction
4th essays title is community life. We have many community tools in our lives. So I introduce to my community life.


Classmate
I have many friends in my class. We are called to ‘frecan member’. I always take class and eat lunch with them. We hold to each birthday party in our birthday month. I like this time!! For example, we went to bowling and joyful, we went to Italian restaurant. We absolutely eat cake!! It was really fun time. My friends are very good!! I think my friends one of the very important community lives.
Part-time job
I work in Starbucks coffee. I like this part-time job. Starbucks is very famous coffee shop. I think almost people know the Starbucks. We are called in ‘partner’ for each other. It mean nothing relationship to between boss and our. I like this system. Starbucks is driving for customer’s satisfaction. So we must study about service skills and coffee’s knowledge. It is really difficult for me. I am studying about coffee beans now. It knowledge is rally deep so it is very difficult for me. I tried to tasting coffee and study to process until finish to coffee beans. I want to be better clerk.

Club
I belong to flower arrangement club now. It club is only girls. We sometimes arrange flower with teacher. It is really difficult. We had to city parade to down town in Kumamoto. We made to costume for this festival. It was really difficult for us. I sewed many skirts in my house. It was really hard but we were very glad to finish to made costume. My club makes flower display in the school festival every year. This year’s theme was ‘south land’. So I made jungle. We made flower display and many gadgets. This flower display was really beautiful. So we got the most excellent prize in the display section. I was really happy!! We will go to Aso farm land in December with club’s member. I’m looking forward to going to Aso!!

My family
I have five family members. I have father and mother and two older brothers and one female dog in my family. My father is office worker, my mother is house wife and my oldest brother is elementary school teacher, another brother is office worker. My father has many hobbies. For example, he plays golf. He likes play golf with his friends. He sometimes goes to practice for golf it is emission about stress to him. And he goes to fishing. He always goes to Ashikita. Then our dinner is very fresh fish. I like fresh fish!! My mother is very good mother. She can cook very well and she can sew anything. I like talk with her to cook dinner. I learn cooking from her. I want to be my mother in the future. My brothers are really kindness person. They are very hard worker. I like them.

Conclusion
I think community is very important things in our life. We have many communication tools it is very important and difficult. There is no communication tool I can’t live.


[519 words]

2 件のコメント:

shoko さんのコメント...

I think, your part time job is very hard. I go to your part time job place someday!!

Taiki さんのコメント...

a]My interest in this essay is include links of her's work place and clubs photo. It's so beautiful.

b]You should to include more photos, and please introduse more introduction.

c]Part of my family is very good.
Because, She tell us her's love to family. It's so nice.