2007年12月5日水曜日

5th essay: TV



Introduction

5th essay title is ‘TV’ so I will write about TV programs. TV is very important and need to tool in our life.



Cable TV

I like cable TV programs. I sometimes watch cable channel. Cable channel has many TV programs. For example, MTV, FOX TV and Shop channel. I like MTV. MTV is music channel. I watch music video and interview for singer. I watched FOX TV too. Fox TV is popular channel in America. This channel has many interesting programs. I like American idle. It is really good TV program. My mother likes shop channel. She always watches about this channel.



Japan TV

I like television. My house’s television always turns on. I watch news, drama, animation, music and so on. News channel is really important channel. It inform to politics, economy, matter and so on. Drama is performance channel. It is really fun. I like watch about drama. Japan has many TV Company. There are NHK, Fuji television, TBS, Asahi TV and Japan TV. These companies are really good and very big. I went to Fuji television’s building. It is really big!!!


Movie

I like movie too. I think movie is very good entertainment tool. Movie can feel power, emotion better than TV. So movie is very popular in Japan. I watched ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix’. This series is very famous in the world. I like this series so I wanted to see this movie. This movie is a little scare and exciting!! I want to see various movies in my life.



Music


I like music. Because of it can watch about many singers and their performance. I think it makes good feel for us. So I like watch about music channel. Japan has many music channels. These are containing funny element. The most famous music program is ‘Red and White sing battle’. This program broadcast in December 31. It is appearance very famous singer in Japan.



Animation

Japanese animation is very famous in the world. For example, dragon ball slam dank and one-piece. These are really popular in the world. And Japanese animation movie has good evaluation from world. The most famous supervision is Hayao Miyazaki. He is very famous person in Japan. He makes many animation movies. These are really good movies.



Conclusion


I think TV is very good communication tool. We talk about TV programs almost every day.



[399 words]





0 件のコメント: