2007年7月3日火曜日

Cafe review

I’ll introduce about STARBUCKS COFFEE. I work in Starbucks coffee. STARBUCKS is very famous coffee shop. These are all over the world. STARBUCKS was land for about 10 years ago in TokyoGinza”. This is first shop in Japan. In Kumamoto built in 5 years ago. Kumamoto’s first shop is in “New-s” and “PARCO”.
These shops opened at one time. “STARBUCKS COFFEE”, this name’s origin “Moby Dick”. It is very famous and old book. Starbuck is fisher man appear about in this book. Starbuck was really
like to coffee. And this logotype is mermaid in Greek myth. She name is “Seiren”. Seiren has very beautiful singing voice. So she used it and very many people killed. This is legend. Starbucks coffee wishes for “please drunk with coffee flavor to all….” So, decided name and logotype Starbucks coffee by these.

My favorite menu is “Green tea cream frappuccino + espresso shot” with cinnamon role. These are very delicious!!! Green tea frappuccino is very sweet… but change bitter taste addition to espresso shot. I drink it, I cheer up. Cinnamon role is very soft and sweet. I like the best food in Starbucks coffee. If you come to Starbucks coffee, Please try it at once!!


6 件のコメント:

asu* さんのコメント...

Hello yu-ri.
I know name's origin of starbucks coffee. I learned it on my American literary history class.
I would like to try “Green tea cream frappuccino + espresso shot”.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

Hello. Your essay is so good. I interested in this cafe. I'd like to try your favorite menus :)

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

☆trumpeter☆
Thank you your comment. I surprised you know name's origin og Starbucks coffee. I want to try my favorite please.

☆tomoko☆
Thank you your comment. Please come to Starbucks!!

pirorin さんのコメント...

Your essay is very cute and good!!
Very colorful blog!! I want to go starbucks!!

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

☆pirorin☆
Thank you very much!! Please come to staba!!

Yuko さんのコメント...

I think starbucks coffee is the dest coffee shop!! All of the menues are delicious☆