2007年10月8日月曜日

My part

3rd History
Kumamoto castle’s history
Kumamoto castle was build to 1601 by Kiyomasa Katou. This is the one of the most famous castle in Japan. This is very beautiful and very big. Kumamoto castle has very beautiful place. For example, many cherry blossom tree. These are open for spring. This season is very many people come to Kumamoto castle to watch cherry blossom tree.

Famous people
Kumamoto has very many famous people. For example, Souseki Natsume, Kiyomasa Katou, Musashi Miyamoto, Keigo Kiyoura. Souseki Natsume is very famous novelist in Japan. He wrote many books. These books very good and famous. Kiyomasa Katou is very famous SAMURAI. He build to Kumamoto castle. Musashi Miyamoto is very famous fighter. He wrote GORIN NO SHO. Keigo Kiyoura was president in Japan.

History of Kumamoto
Kumamoto was call about Higo. Higo is very old name. For along time ago, Kumamoto had war. This war caused about Christian people. This war’s name Amakusa Shimabara no ran. This war is very big and famous.

5 件のコメント:

shk0 さんのコメント...

I think that you can write more Kumamoto people's history.

shoko さんのコメント...

Kumamoto castle is 400 years!! Your blog is nice.

Fumiya さんのコメント...

I could understand about Kumamoto history very well.

keibo さんのコメント...

I do not kumamoto history. so I want to this history learn more.

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

shoko
I like history. So I want to study more.

shoko
Yes!!! This year is memorial year!!

fumiya
Thank you for your comment!!

keibo
I want to study about history too.