2007年5月18日金曜日

♪My Campus life♪

My campus life is very hard. Because of the second grade is harder than freshmen. I always have much homework and class is very difficult. But, it is very useful.

I belong to flower arrangement club. This club is only ladies and small. But we are very friendly and funny. We sometimes arrange flowers. It is very difficult but so beautiful and challenging. I like flower!! Recently, we add to new members from freshman. They are very cute!! I want to be friend.

My friends are very funny. I have 10 members in my friend. They are called by "frecam members". "frecam members" met by Freshman camp. We always always together!! We eat lunch together, take the class together. If I have free time, I go to bakery with them. We chat forever!! I like this time. This time is release from stress.

I work in STARBUCKS COFFEE for 8 months. There is middle of Kumamoto town. This part-time job is very busy!! We have always many customer. Because of STARBUCKS COFFEE is very famous coffee shop. I make drink, register and I study about coffee. It is very difficult. But I like coffee, so I enjoy this part-time job.

My campus life is very hard. But I enjoy everyday!!

0 件のコメント: